Deck Sealing & Rejuvenation Melbourne
Do you have a dull or rundown deck you’ve been wanting to restore? Deck & Fence is a premier service provider for deck rejuvenation in Melbourne. When it comes to deck restoration, our highly trained staff have seen it all. We’re experienced in deck sealing, timber deck restoration and deck repair Melbourne wide. Our goal is to make sure every Melbourne resident has a highly functioning and beautiful deck that they’re proud to come home to.
Schedule your Deck or Fence Project with us today! Call 1-300-406-190 to get started.
Why Choose Deck & Fence?
At Deck & Fence, we offer premium timber deck restoration Melbourne property owners can rely upon. Our reputation has been built on hard work and the commitment to achieving great results for our clients. Our friendly customer service team will help you plan your project, while our professional deck restorers and painters will bring that vision to life. Here are a few of the reasons why we’re the company for deck rejuvenation Melbourne residents trust.
- 12-month warranty on all work
- Safe and fast techniques
- Able to restore any condition of deck
- Use our own blend of environmentally friendly chemicals
- Use high-quality deck sealants
For those seeking deck rejuvenation in Melbourne, Deck & Fence offers quality work for affordable prices. Our services include:
- Fix deck structure and boards
- Rebuild your existing deck
- Fix raised nails and screws
- Remove old coatings with deck sanding and stripping
- Chemical rejuvenation, removing timber stains and adding a protective layer
- Deck sealing and coating, protect your decks natural colour
We’ll kick off your project by creating an online estimate and expression of interest. Our estimator will get in touch with you shortly after to discuss and confirm your project details as well as to book an onsite consultation. Within 24 hours, you will receive a full and detailed quote with a fixed price for your project. Then we’ll schedule your project at a time that is convenient for you. Once the project begins, you’ll have full access to our on-site team if you have any questions or concerns. We’ll complete the job according to the plan that you helped us create. Once we’re done, you’ll have a beautiful deck to relax on, with the peace of mind that it’s backed by a 12-month warranty.
Decks require regular maintenance and care in order to maintain their finish and remain safe and sturdy. They should also be cleaned yearly with a suitable cleanser. Our favourite cleaners are those that include blended salts, oxalic acid, bi-carbonate soda, or sodium hypochlorite. This will help to remove heavy stains from surfaces. Even seemingly clean decks require cleansing to remove pollen and debris build up that isn’t always visible to the naked eye. This also helps to prevent the formation of mildew on your beautifully restored deck.
Find all of the chemicals and solvents needed to keep proper care of your deck from your local deck restoration experts, Deck & Fence.
Here are some services we offer for your deck restoration project.
- Fixing Deck Structure And Boards
- Rebuild And Extend Your Existing Deck
- Fix Raised Nails And Screws
- Deck Sanding/Stripping- Help Remove Old Coatings And Better Oil Penetration
- Deck Chemical Rejuvenation- Help Remove Timber Stains And Prevent From Organic And Chemical Elements
- Deck Seal And Coating- Protect Decks Natural Colour And Life
Protect Your Deck All Year Round
Decks are always in need of regular maintenance. They need a nice regular cleaning with suitable cleanser every year. All throughout the year, the cleanser helps in maintaining the deck healthy. Use a cleaner that contains any of the following for the best results and ensures to follow the instruction for use provided by the manufacturer:
- Blended Salts
- Oxalic Acid
- Bi-Carbonate Soda
- Sodium Hypochlorite
Make use of cleaners in washing your deck periodically. To scrub heavily stained surfaces, make use of stiff brush and rinse it off with the use of a hose. You may find your deck clean, but you need to clean it and avoid build-up debris or pollen. This can help in protecting your deck against mildew.
If You Need Help And Advice How To Maintenance Your Deck And What Chemicals To Use Don’t Hesitate To Contact Us – We Stock Them!
1. Get an online estimate and submit your quote request
2. Our estimator will call you shortly to discuss and confirm your project details and book onsite consultation if necessary
3. You will receive within 24hours full detailed quote with all included fixed price
4. We schedule your project based on your needs and our availability
5. We come and do the job as promised and described
6. After completing the job, we give you 12 Months Warranty for no peel and fade
We Been In This Industry And Business For Long Time To Build Signicativ Previous Projects Portofolio And List of Satisfied Customers
Deck & Fence recently attended to our very large decking which was needing some serious attention. Con was always polite on time and worked in a professional manner to ensure each step of the restoration was done well. Extremely happy with this job. Will have him back again for other jobs for sure.